| < February >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Sea or Water Temp
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average sea tempeature is 14 °C (57.2 °F).
- The average temperature in Malaga, Costa Del Sol in February is mild at 12.8 °C (55.04 °F).
- Afternoons can be very mild with average high temperatures reaching 17 °C (62.6 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally a little cool with an average low of 9 °C (48.2 °F).
- In February the mean diurnal temperature range/ variation is 8 °C (14.4 °F).
- The weather in February is somewhat dry with periodic rain. Just 74.9mm (2.9in) of water is discharged across on average 6 days.
- The skies in Malaga, Costa Del Sol are fair having an average of a moderate 5:46 of radiant sunshine per day.
- The shortest day is 10:20 long and the longest day is 11:16 long with an average length of 10:47.
- There are approximately 4:51 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 54.3% of daylight hours and cloudy 45.7% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Malaga, Costa del Sol February averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for February in Malaga, Costa del Sol, Spain
Navigate to February Weather in Locations Surrounding Malaga, Costa Del Sol:
- Badajoz, Spain - 320 kms (198.9 miles) NW
- Beja, Portugal - 333.5 kms (207.3 miles) WNW
- Cordoba, Spain - 133.5 kms (83 miles) NNW
- Seville, Spain - 149.3 kms (92.8 miles) WNW
- Faro, Portugal - 311.6 kms (193.6 miles) W
- Jerez De La Frontera, Spain - 139.8 kms (86.9 miles) W
- Cadiz, Spain - 162.3 kms (100.9 miles) W
- Gibraltar, Gibraltar - 96.7 kms (60.1 miles) SW
- Tangier, Morocco - 165.2 kms (102.7 miles) SW
- Kenitra, Morocco - 325.8 kms (202.4 miles) SW
- Fes-Sais, Morocco - 308.3 kms (191.6 miles) S
- Meknes, Morocco - 324.6 kms (201.7 miles) SSW