| < August >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Sea or Water Temp
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average sea tempeature is 22 °C (71.6 °F).
- The average temperature in Malaga, Costa Del Sol in August is fairly hot at 25.3 °C (77.54 °F).
- Afternoons can be very hot with average high temperatures reaching 30 °C (86 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally really warm with an average low of 22 °C (71.6 °F).
- In August there is a range/ variation of mean daily temperatures of 8 °C (14.4 °F).
- The weather in August is arid with vitually no rain. An airy 5.3mm (0.2in) of fluid accrues across an average of 1 day.
- The skies in Malaga, Costa Del Sol are glorious with on balance an appreciable 10:30 of resplendent solar radiation per day.
- The shortest day is 12:59 long and the longest day is 14:01 long with an average length of 13:31.
- There are approximately 2:51 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 78.7% of daylight hours and cloudy 21.3% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Malaga, Costa del Sol August averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for August in Malaga, Costa del Sol, Spain
Malaga, Costa Del Sol Weather in August Discussion
Currently under general maintenance.|
Navigate to August Weather in Locations Surrounding Malaga, Costa Del Sol:
- Badajoz, Spain - 320 kms (198.9 miles) NW
- Beja, Portugal - 333.5 kms (207.3 miles) WNW
- Cordoba, Spain - 133.5 kms (83 miles) NNW
- Seville, Spain - 149.3 kms (92.8 miles) WNW
- Faro, Portugal - 311.6 kms (193.6 miles) W
- Jerez De La Frontera, Spain - 139.8 kms (86.9 miles) W
- Cadiz, Spain - 162.3 kms (100.9 miles) W
- Gibraltar, Gibraltar - 96.7 kms (60.1 miles) SW
- Tangier, Morocco - 165.2 kms (102.7 miles) SW
- Kenitra, Morocco - 325.8 kms (202.4 miles) SW
- Fes-Sais, Morocco - 308.3 kms (191.6 miles) S
- Meknes, Morocco - 324.6 kms (201.7 miles) SSW