- The average sea tempeature is 22 °C (71.6 °F).
- The average temperature in Malaga, Costa Del Sol is fairly hot at 25.3 °C (77.54 °F).
- Afternoons can be very hot with average high temperatures reaching 30 °C (86 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally really warm with an average low of 22 °C (71.6 °F).
- The average diurnal temperature range/ variation in August is 8 °C (14.4 °F).
- The weather in August is arid with vitually no rain. An airy 5.3mm (0.2in) of water accrues across an average of 1 day.
- The blue above Malaga, Costa Del Sol is glorious having on average an appreciable 10:30 of magnificent sunshine daily.
- The shortest day is 12:59 long and the longest day is 14:01 long with an average length of 13:31.
- There are approximately 2:51 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 78.7% of daylight hours and cloudy 21.3% of daylight hours.
Weather Trend Graph for August in Malaga, Costa del Sol, Spain
Malaga, Costa Del Sol Weather in August Discussion
Navigate to August Weather in Locations Surrounding Malaga, Costa Del Sol:
- Badajoz, Spain - 320 kms (198.9 miles) NW
- Beja, Portugal - 333.5 kms (207.3 miles) WNW
- Cordoba, Spain - 133.5 kms (83 miles) NNW
- Seville, Spain - 149.3 kms (92.8 miles) WNW
- Faro, Portugal - 311.6 kms (193.6 miles) W
- Jerez De La Frontera, Spain - 139.8 kms (86.9 miles) W
- Cadiz, Spain - 162.3 kms (100.9 miles) W
- Gibraltar, Gibraltar - 96.7 kms (60.1 miles) SW
- Tangier, Morocco - 165.2 kms (102.7 miles) SW
- Kenitra, Morocco - 325.8 kms (202.4 miles) SW
- Fes-Sais, Morocco - 308.3 kms (191.6 miles) S
- Meknes, Morocco - 324.6 kms (201.7 miles) SSW