Weather in August in Malaga
- There are approximately 2:51 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- In August the blue above Malaga is glorious having on balance an appreciable 10:30 of glaring solar radiation daily.
- The weather in August is arid with vitually no rain. An airy 5.3mm (0.2in) of liquid is deposited during on average 1 day.
- The average temperature in Malaga is fairly hot at 25.3 °C (77.54 °F).
- It is sunny approximately 78.7% of daylight hours and cloudy 21.3% of daylight hours.
- Overnight temperatures are generally really warm with an average low of 22 °C (71.6 °F).
- The average sea tempeature is 22 °C (71.6 °F).
- Afternoons can be very hot with average high temperatures reaching 30 °C (86 °F).
- The average diurnal temperature variation/ range in August is 8 °C (14.4 °F).
- The shortest day is 12:59 long and the longest day is 14:01 long with an average length of 13:31.
Weather Trend Graph for August in Malaga, Spain
Malaga Weather in August Discussion
We are pleased to announce the release of the new discussion section. Here you will discover a wealth of knowledge about the various aspects of the local climate presented by our international community. We would like to invite you to help get discussion started by visiting those locations you are familiar with. Is there something noteworthy about the climate there that you can enlighten us about? Discussion is subdivided into specific topics such as the months of the year and aspects such as day length and temperature. When you have an idea of something fascinating to share please visit the specific page most fitting and add your post using the simple interface. No registration or third party network login is necessary.
Navigate to August Weather in Locations Surrounding Malaga:
- Badajoz, Spain - 320 kms (198.9 miles) NW
- Beja, Portugal - 333.5 kms (207.3 miles) WNW
- Cordoba, Spain - 133.5 kms (83 miles) NNW
- Seville, Spain - 149.3 kms (92.8 miles) WNW
- Faro, Portugal - 311.6 kms (193.6 miles) W
- Jerez De La Frontera, Spain - 139.8 kms (86.9 miles) W
- Cadiz, Spain - 162.3 kms (100.9 miles) W
- Gibraltar, Gibraltar - 96.7 kms (60.1 miles) SW
- Tangier, Morocco - 165.2 kms (102.7 miles) SW
- Kenitra, Morocco - 325.8 kms (202.4 miles) SW
- Fes-Sais, Morocco - 308.3 kms (191.6 miles) S
- Meknes, Morocco - 324.6 kms (201.7 miles) SSW