Climate of Malaga, Spain Average Weather
- Malaga, spain, 36°40'N, 4°29'W, 7 m (23 ft)
- Malaga has a mediterranean climate that is mild with dry, hot summers and moderate seasonality (Köppen-Geiger classification: Csa).
- According to the Holdridge life zones system of bioclimatic classification Malaga is close to the warm temperate thorn steppe biome.
- The annual mean temperature is 18 degrees Celsius (64.3 degrees Fahrenheit).
- Total annual Precipitation averages 581.7 mm (22.9 in).
- Annual sunshine averages 2912 hours.
- If Malaga were situated on the opposite side of the world what would the climate be like? Follow this link to find the nearest location on ClimaTemps.com!
Navigate to Surrounding Climate Guides:
- Badajoz, Spain - 320 kms (198.9 miles) NW
- Beja, Portugal - 333.5 kms (207.3 miles) WNW
- Cordoba, Spain - 133.5 kms (83 miles) NNW
- Seville, Spain - 149.3 kms (92.8 miles) WNW
- Faro, Portugal - 311.6 kms (193.6 miles) W
- Jerez De La Frontera, Spain - 139.8 kms (86.9 miles) W
- Cadiz, Spain - 162.3 kms (100.9 miles) W
- Gibraltar, Gibraltar - 96.7 kms (60.1 miles) SW
- Tangier, Morocco - 165.2 kms (102.7 miles) SW
- Kenitra, Morocco - 325.8 kms (202.4 miles) SW
- Fes-Sais, Morocco - 308.3 kms (191.6 miles) S
- Meknes, Morocco - 324.6 kms (201.7 miles) SSW